The Wellness for Wealth ACADEMY

Featured Courses & Resources

Knowing Yourself

A collection of resources designed to help you get to know yourself on a deeper level than you ever have before.

You have all the answers within, now it's just a matter of focusing your attention on the questions that matter.

Get clear on who you are and what you really want so you can move forward in the direction of your destiny.

Beyond the Law of Attraction

You've heard of the Law of Attraction, but have you heard about the other Universal Laws? If not, then get ready to attract greater success and wealth into your life.

When you don’t understand the connections between the spiritual laws, you naturally encounter obstacles. You may feel lost, frustrated and confused about your purpose and direction.

Understand the 12 Universal Laws and their interconnectivity to feel more confident, productive and conscious than you ever have before.

Life Assessment

Get a bird's eye view into where you are at right now so you can make drastic changes in as little as the next 90 days.

As the force that you are, you don't stand still.

You are constantly learning and evolving.

It is my mission to empower you to achieve greater wellness and wealth.

The path starts with you my friend, which is why I created this for you. 

By the end of the workbook, you will have a completely new perspective on where you are and where you're going. 

I can't wait to see what's next for you! 

Setting Goals for Success Made Simple

It's time to stop overcomplicating and start simplifying the path to success.

In this course, you will learn:

  • To develop a clear image of what your dream life looks like
  • The truth about confidence: what it is, what it feels like, and how it will change your life
  • To discover how to maintain consistent motivation with action steps to keep your motivation in high gear
  • Tips on finding your own inspiration
  • Effective goal setting strategies
  • To understand your values and how they guide your decisions and choices
  • To be less dependent on others' opinions and more appreciative of their points of view
  • and more...

7 Steps to Clearer Values

It is a proven fact that the more clear you are on your values, the easier and more effective you make decisions because you understand what truly matters to you.

Every time you reach a new level of success, tap into your values again and see if anything has shifted for you.

Affiliate Marketing For Beginners

It has taken me years to build my businesses and if you are getting started or you're wanting to pivot or shift gears in your business...

This is the BEST Affiliate Marketing Business Training & Mentorship out there.

You don't need any experience on social media, you just need to put in 10% of the work. Philip and his team will do the other 90%.

Ask me anything - I want you to succeed in building your wealth with passive income.

Online business accelerator

Everything you need to start, pivot, or scale your online business.

Use this accelerator to create multiple income streams that let you work from anywhere, travel the world, and live the dream.

1:1 and Group Coaching, Support, and Accountability available. Please contact [email protected],

Manifestation Master Workshop

Everything starts with intention, but intention starts by getting clear.

Go on a deep journey of self-discovery with the content and tools hand-selected to help you achieve even greater success.

In this course, you will learn:

  • What the Law of Attraction is
  • What You REALLY Want
  • What Areas of Your Life Are Holding You Back
  • How To Make A Vision Board in 8 Steps
  • The 12 Universal Laws and How To Use Them To Make The Life You Say You Want A Reality

Soul boost meditation album with Ruth Petralifi

If you could change anything in your life, what would it be?

Do you want to decrease stress? Increase confidence? Unleash your creativity? Manifest the life of your dreams?

It’s no secret that meditation has long been a tool that offers a host of mental, physical and emotional benefits.

With this meditation album you will:

  • Reduce Your Stress Levels
  • Reaching Your Goals
  • Balance Your Emotions
  • Improve Your Focus
  • Increase Your Creativity
  • ... And So Much More...

Get Natalia's Wellness for Wealth™ 360 Life Assessment

By subscribing, you confirm you have read the terms and conditions and privacy policy.

You will also be added to Natalia's inner circle and get further emails such as upcoming retreats, insights and offers.